Every Thursday, MFAN will post a list of upcoming events for the following week. For more information about each event and to RSVP, click on the links below. If your organization is hosting an event next week and you don’t see yourself on the list, please email email@example.com.
See below for a list of MFAN Partner events:
- Sunday 7/22 – Friday 7/27: XIX International AIDS Conference
- Tuesday, 7/24 3:00 – 4:30: GHTC – Advocating for Advancements in HIV/AIDS and TB Prevention Technologies in a Changing World
- Tuesday, 7/24 1:30 – 3:30: CSIS – The Business Case for Development: How Companies Drive Development and How Government and Donors Can Help
- Wednesday, 7/25 12:00 – 1:30: SID Washington & Grameen Foundation- The Global Poverty Project: 1.4 Billion Reasons
- Thursday July 26 7:00 – 8:30 am: CGD – How Can Civil Society Measure Value for Money and Prove Its Worth?
- Thursday July 26 6:30 – 8:30: CGD – Strategic Investment: Using Resources Efficiently and Effectively To Achieve Better Results for the Money