Every Thursday, MFAN will post a list of upcoming events for the following week. For more information about each event and to RSVP, click on the links below. If your organization is hosting an event next week and you don’t see yourself on the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below for a list of MFAN Partner events:
- Tuesday, 7/17 1:30-5:30: USGLC – 2012 Washington Conference – Impact 2012: Investing in the Future
- Wednesday, 7/18 10:00 – 11:00: Briefing by Congressman Sam Farr: Leveraging Investments in Latin America: The Role of Microfinance & Public-Private Sector Partnerships in Latin America.
- Friday, 7/20 10:30-12:00: Brookings – Food Security in Sub-Saharan Africa: Africa Human Development Report 2012
- Sunday 7/22 – Friday 7/27: XIX International AIDS Conference
- Tuesday, 7/24 3:00 – 4:30: GHTC – Advocating for Advancements in HIV/AIDS and TB Prevention Technologies in a Changing World
- Save the Date, Tuesday 9/11: CARE & WWF – Empower and Thrive: Creating New Pathways for Development and Conservation