Every Thursday, MFAN will post a list of upcoming events for the following week. For more information about each event and to RSVP, click on the links below. If your organization is hosting an event next week and you don’t see yourself on the list, please email email@example.com.
See below for a list of MFAN Partner events:
- Monday, 4/23, 10:00 am: KFF – Briefing on Global Child Survival Efforts
- Monday, 4/23, 10:30-12:00 pm: CSIS – Statesemen’s Forum with H.E. Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
- Tuesday, 4/24, 12-2:00 pm: Council on Foreign Relations – Universal Health Coverage: The Future of Healthcare Reform?
- Wednesday, 4/25, 1-3:00 pm: CSIS – Creating Better Access to Finance for Rural Development: Public and Private Sector Engagement in Food Security and Agricultural Development
- Wednesday, 4/25, 4-6:00 pm: MCC – Forum on Global Development
- Thursday, 4/26, 3:30-4:30 pm: Rep. Sam Farr – Briefing: The Chronic Displacement Crisis in the Western Hemisphere
- Friday, 4/27, 12-1:30 pm: GHTC and Research!America – Saving Lives and Creating Impact: Why Investing in Global Health Research Works